Last updated January 5, 2023
We may collect personal information from users in various ways, In Short: Some information – such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information)
but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name,
country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of
Use of Collected Information
We collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
– To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Protection of User Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Facebook Login
- Google Auth 2.0
- Log In with PayPal
- Twitch Authentication
- Google Sign-In
- Instagram Authentication
- Twitter OAuth and
- YouTube OAuth 2.0
- Web and Mobile Analytics
- Facebook Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager and Segment
- Website Hosting
- Shopify and WordPress.com
- Website Testing
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
Users have the right to access, rectify, erase, object to the processing of their personal data, and exercise other rights under applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us using the information provided below.
Last updated: Last updated January 5, 2023